To change your password, please press Control+Alt+Delete on your computer, and select Change A Password. Please note, that you must be connected to the district's network in order to change your password. Your password expires every 365 days.
Password Complexity Requirements:
1. Passwords may not contain the user's samAccountName (Account Name) value or entire displayName (Full Name value). Both checks are not case sensitive.
2. The password contains characters from three of the following categories:
- Uppercase letters of European languages (A through Z, with diacritic marks, Greek and Cyrillic characters)
- Lowercase letters of European languages (a through z, sharp-s, with diacritic marks, Greek and Cyrillic characters)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters (special characters) (for example, !, $, #, %)
3. Passwords must be at least 10 characters long.
4. You cannot reuse the last 3 passwords.